Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Something needs to happen!


Another John Deere photo!

I think I am going insane...really...
I go to work, rushing around like a crazy person, just to be on time for all my appointments, then I go home, set up appointments for the next day, just to rush around to make all of them...
I've watched Grey's Anatomy series 1 & 2 over and over again...to feel some emotions except anger and irritation...this sucks! And I have no one to talk to...so J, feel free to make comments, since you're the only one with this address!
and then N-bank doesn't get back to me...sucks even more, can't even see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Damn!
O.K, enough of that, I saw R-man on Saturday, he looks good, apparently not so happy in the new job
Haven't spoken to Mr Bloem since he broke my heart...but blah, refuse to pine...sy moer
Sorry, hope you reader/readers had a good day, otherwise you might start chewing your wrists!
Looking forward to Saturday, Craig Brown's house party in Secunda, pool & boulle party, should be fun!

2 comments:

Peaches said...

What's a boulle party????

Missing you stax dollakins.
Haven't you heard anythign from Nbank yet? Maybe they have alot of applicants to review, test etc etc...

ps: How hot is hot?

Koekie said...

Hi Hips... I don't have much time online, so I might have read wrong on Peaches site, but do you have the job??

It certainly sounded like it! Hope I read right.... will catch up when next I'm online (hopefully will have internet access some time within in the next few weeks)

kisses to all ballerinas!
Love Koeks