Monday, February 12, 2007

Crushed ego!

need to scream, or drink, actually, just feel like an idiot, because I put myself out there and got hurt!
I knew he doesn't feel the same way, it still hurts when he actually says it...if I only knew about the competition 3 days ago...apparently no one knew, called up all my minions, they didn't know...mmm

anyway, I'm o.k, pride is hurt, I think, how could he possibly not feel the same way...I'm fabulous...
(o.k, it's what I've been telling myself all day...not helping)
easier to believe the insults than the compliments...why is that?

anyway, will lick my wounds and move on, thinking of a tall drink of berry juice...

1 comment:

Peaches said...

I hear you barking dog.

Def go for the Berry Juice..... Will be like a long, refreshing, tall (and you know what that means...) glass of lime and soda. Sheer perfection and exhilaration and the resultant performance will be much better than a Cane and creme soda or teppid local beer!!

Love you Hips