Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Sleep Blogging

What a week, and it's only Wednesday, I'm exhausted! But not complaining, every day is one day closer to the 26th! My own desk, computer and phone...and yes, I know that sounds weird, and most of you take it for granted, but I have been driving around for 1 & half years, my front left seat my office and bluetooth Dr Spock gadget in my ear...I can't wait to have people around me to talk to and be able to send & receive email in normal hours!

Have started spinning, oh my goodness...pain! Thought I'd go and check out the first team players (they arranged this special spinning class) and maybe get fit as well...the only thing I checked out was my glowing red face, the strands of hair plastered to my forehead...very flattering, and of course the involuntary, desperate intake of air by your screaming lungs just before you pass out!
Trying to chat to "tall drink of water" afterwards was a real challenge...anyway, probably looked at my worst, so blah...only thing left was to trip and fall in front of him (almost)...my legs were hating me at that point and they were making it loud and clear!

Also, just had my first captain's meeting at the club...going to be an interesting year...miss the old captain though, lots of admin to do, especially the financial side of things...players are going to swear like sailors if they know how much this year is going to cost them!

Oh, Peaches...you make me worry..."feel like this sometimes?"...ai jong...but I hear you barking dog..
Might be sending someone your way, good friend of mine, moving to the UK in a months time, he's a journalist, so if you could possibly steer him in the right way, it will be great! Let me know...

4 comments:

Peaches said...

Sure thing Hips, happy to steer, steer away.

Those days are like vicious circles: get more annoyed with myself than anything for feeling like that but then feel like that cos I am annoyed with myself!

Mmmmm.....As mentioned before, just make sure that youare sitting behind 'tall glass of water' during spinning. The view when your doing the uphill climb must be spectacular!!

Had a veeeeeeeery interesting chat with Cane and Creme Soda (formerly DR Chase#2) on Weds before I was struck down with a bug and had to put myself to bed [sorry state of affairs when you have to put yourself to bed;)]for the next 36 hours.

Koekie said...

My bad! I forgot to send you birthday wishes, even after J reminded me the night before! Hope you had a goodie... are you still recovering? It must take a while to get over celebrations at your age...

:-P

Much love and kisses!

ChewTheCud said...

omg koekie that comment was so loaded ;P

Love it to bits. Hello hips. I will now be reading your blog. Please continue ;)

Koekie said...

Hip hip Hoooo.... no no no.... I can't give a hooray cos it hasn't been updated for so long. Heeeeeups?